We are now open for services and looking forward to treating you soon! In the meantime, please check out our Instagram for the latest in promotions, services, and more!
For appointments or inquiries, call 532-PURE (7873) Monday – Saturday from 9am-5pm and one of our friendly Spa Specialists will be happy to assist you. To better serve you through this time, we have implemented new protocols for insured safety.
Thank you for your continued support so we can continue doing what we love! We hope to hear from you soon, we’ve missed you!
All the best in safety and wellness,
Your Team at Pure Joy Day Spa
Providing a clean, safe environment for you and your service is our #1 priority.
Our spa has always followed strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols regulated by local agencies, however, we have now adopted extra safety precautions and placed even greater emphasis on deep cleaning. We remain committed to continually evaluating what must be done to meet the needs of our customers and adhere to (and exceed) both Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and state regulations.
The following safety precautions are being taken to protect the health and well-being of you and our staff during your visit:
Prior to your arrival:
- We professionally cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized the spa a few days prior to opening.
- Professional cleaning is done M-F after each day with approved disinfectants.
- Our staff has been certified for Salon/Spa Infection Control and certificates are displayed.
- All staff will be screened and temperature taken before entering the Spa each day.
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly before and after contact with every client.
- Our Spa uses EPA-registered disinfectant on implements, containers, and all surfaces that you may come in contact with during your visit.
- Appointments are spaced to allow time for sanitizing and social distancing.
- We have reinstated our cancellation fees. If there are cancellations of less than 24 hours or no show, there will be a $125 fee for any facial appointments. For all other appointments, a 50% fee will be charged.
- A Pre-Screening questionnaire will be sent to you prior to your appointment.
During your visit:
- To avoid having too many bodies in the waiting area at a time, please relax in your car until you are called.
- No additional guests allowed at this time, please come alone to your appointment.
- Please limit items to 1 personal handbag.
- A temperature check will be taken upon entering.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entering and will be available throughout the spa.
- Protective Face Masks will be worn in the Spa for the duration of your visit by staff and clients.
- A new set of gloves will be used for each client and at times will be changed during the service.
- Beverage services is temporarily suspended.
- We now have Venmo for easy check-out.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but are working hard to keep you and the community safe. Together we will make it through this trying time. Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and support.